Oasis Mobile-home 6 personnes
Our Oasis of Happiness, a haven of peace for incredible comfort
Plenty of space and loads of comfort.
The Oasis offers the typical interior of a holiday home with light wood, soft colours and plenty of sunlight and space.
The terrace of 21 m² offers a great space to enjoy the surrounding area, including a eucalyptus pergola of 12 m² with garden furniture and sunbeds.
VOD (Video-On-Demand) is included on every Oasis rental.
- 1 bedroom : 1 queen bed of 160 x 190cm
- 2 bedrooms : 2 single beds of 80 x 190cm
- Living room : 1 sofa, TV with French channels, VOD, air-conditioning
- Kitchen : 1 fridge / freezer, one 4-burner cooking plate, 1 microwave, 1 Nespresso coffee maker, 1 dishwasher, 1 broom hoover
- Bathroom : shower, washbasin and separate toilet
- Outside : table and 6 chairs, barbecue allowed but not provided (charcoal barbecues prohibited), 2 sunbeds
- Beds : pillows and blankets provided, sheets not provided (available for hire on site)
- Parking space next to the mobile home (VIP space)
Mobile home with all comforts of 31 m² in Hérault
Comfortable and spacious, the Oasis rental is very recent and will charm you with its exotic decoration: a real small holiday home, it is designed to accommodate up to 6 people. Designed for your comfort, it offers top-of-the-range services. For example, you will benefit from large bedding in the bedrooms: 1 double bed 160 cm wide in the master bedroom, and 4 single beds 80 cm wide in the other two bedrooms. The toilets are separate from the bathroom. Your living room, very comfortable, is air-conditioned. There is a lounge area with TV. The open kitchen has a wide range of equipment, including a dishwasher, a Nespresso coffee maker and a vacuum cleaner. Outside, you will also enjoy exceptional comfort facilities: a 20 m2 terrace and a 30 m2 private grassy garden. On the terrace, a 12 m2 pergola provides shade, charm and privacy. Your exteriors are embellished with a set of designer and ergonomic garden furniture: a family table and chairs for your outdoor meals, but also comfortable deckchairs for relaxation. Access to the mobile home is via a pedestrian wooden footbridge.