The Herault Our Region
Envisage your family vacation differently! Discover the Languedoc, its exceptional tourist sites, the Mediterranean coastline and fill up on iodine!
Le Robinson, your seaside camping in the Hérault, welcomes your vacation stay between Cap d’Agde, Sète and Montpellier. The many activities and leisure activities that you will find there will only enchant you. The various water sports will not fail to attract thrill seekers. Between diving, towed buoy, jet ski, flyboard, kitesurf, wakeboard and others, the program will be full of emotions! If you are a hiking enthusiast, the natural areas will never cease to surprise you. Horseback riding along the beachfront or on nature trails will awaken all your senses.
You will fall under the spell of the hinterland just as the Mediterranean will have bewitched you. The Terrasses du Larzac, the Pic Saint-Loup, the great vineyards, and the castles of Montpellier sandstone, the area around Robinson campsite offers a wide choice of visits.
Saint Guilhem le Désert - Pont du Diable 50 minutes from the campground
Marseillan Etang de Thau The largest pond in Languedoc
Luna Park in Marseillan
The Upper District From Sète
Sète the fishing port Sète, first fishing port in the Mediterranean
Pézenas city center - toy museum One of the most charming cities in France
The aquarium of Cap d'Agde The richness of the seabed at Cap d'Agde
Saint Guilhem le Désert - Clamouse cave Underground wonder, the Clamouse cave
Marseillan Downtown and Port A fishing village on the shores of the Mediterranean
The Great Conch A black beach on the Mediterranean
La grande conque is an ideal site for family outings and is only 10 minutes away from Robinson Campground.
The Marine Farm in Marseillan Seafood buffet
Museum of the Ephebe in Cap d'Agde 10 minutes from the campground
Canal du Midi The Canal du Midi to link the Atlantic and the Mediterranean
Agde - Cathedral in lava stone 8km from the campground
The House of Petit Pierre Refined cuisine in Béziers
Visits not to be missed Near Marseillan in Herault
Staying between the Mediterranean Sea and theThau Lagoon in Marseillan-Plage, your vacations in the Hérault will be rich in discoveries: from the magnificent beaches of Sète to the Regional Natural Park of the Haut-Languedoc, between historical sites and preserved natural areas, the heritage of the department is of great variety. The Thau lagoon shelters an incredible biodiversity, to discover if you wish in the company of a nature guide. Do not miss to visit also Marseillan Ville, and its many secrets. From our campsite in Cap d’Agde, the Bagnas reserve as well as the banks of the Canal du Midi are a pleasant destination for a bike ride. From the basalt buildings of Cap d’Agde to the locks of Béziers, from the medieval city center of Narbonne to the Saint-Pierre cathedral of Montpellier, you will have the opportunity to discover a remarkable architectural heritage in the Hérault. Don’t miss, about an hour away, the village of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, holder of the label of the “most beautiful villages of France”, and its abbey of Gellone. Further east, the treasures of the Petite Camargue are also to be discovered: manades, salt marshes and folkloric festivities allow you to immerse yourself in the local culture. Among the great natural sites of the department are the Demoiselles cave, the Navacelles cirque, or the canyon of the Hérault gorges, spanned by the famous Devil’s bridge. Moreover, during your stay in Marseillan Plage, don’t miss to eat at La Ferme Marine on the Etang de Thau.
Discover Marseillan Beach
There are many places to see and visit around Marseillan. Whether you like hiking or biking, Marseillan is a region of hidden gems waiting to be explored and visited.
- Visit the village and the port: Around the old winding streets of this Mediterranean city, come and share the conviviality offered by its inhabitants and the warmth of its houses from another era. Stroll along the quays and let yourself be transported by the magic of this place and by the soft sound of the water lapping on the hulls of the boats in the port. The surrounding restaurants offer delicious and sophisticated gourmet delights!
- Discover the Canal du Midi: The Canal du Midi, classified as a UNESCO Natural Heritage Site, peacefully ends its long journey in the Thau Lagoon. Immerse yourself in this symbolic place, offering a unique panoramic view of the port of Marseillan.
- Noilly-Prat: This famous Vermouth has glorified Marseillan for years. Indulge yourself with its powerful taste and delicate aroma, which make it the connoisseur’s aperitif and the secret of the world’s greatest chefs.
- Detour to the beach: Enjoy a walk on the 6 km of fine sand: clear turquoise water, a paradise for bathers, where children and adults can play safely.
- The vineyards of Marseillan: Discover the authentic tastes and flavors of the region, the vine has always represented one of the most important local economic activities. Taste the flavors of Merlot, Grenache, Picpoul, Syrah, Clairette and Terret Bourret.