Equipped with large bay windows that open onto its covered terrace, our Robinson mobile home offers you the luxury of space. Ideal for 4 people, with its two bedrooms.
New for 2020, video on demand is coming to your Robinson. One more asset for this exceptional mobile home.
- 1 bedroom : 1 bed 160 x 190cm
- 1 room : 2 beds 80 x 190cm
- Living room: Large TV 80cm French and foreign channels and video on demand, air conditioning
- Kitchen : 1 fridge / freezer, 1 4 burner stove, 1 microwave, 1 dishwasher, 1 Nespresso machine, 1 vacuum cleaner, 1 hood
- Bathroom: shower, sink and separate toilet
- Outside: terrace 2 levels, first floor completely covered in wood, table and 4 chairs, electric barbecue provided, solarium with sea view and 4 deckchairs.
- Bedding: pillows and blankets provided
Sheets not provided (possibility of renting)
- On-site vehicle parking
Mobile home all comfort of 30 m². in Hérault
Spacious accommodation for 4 people, the Robinson mobile home promises you a very relaxing family vacation. Its 30 m2 of interior space includes a beautiful living room, a large kitchen, two bedrooms, a shower room and a separate toilet. The central living room is equipped with a television set with French channels. The kitchen is separated from the living room. Very well equipped, it has a refrigerator and a freezer, a dishwasher, cooking lights, a microwave, a Nespresso machine, a hood and of course a sink with mixer tap. Charming with its small seaside house look, the Robinson is distinguished by its beautiful interior volumes, but also by its landscaped exterior. The living room opens through a bay window on a pleasant wooden terrace on 2 levels with stairs and solarium offering a view on the sea. Accessible by a few steps from your private plot, it is secured by a wooden balustrade which also gives it charm and privacy. You have a solarium with an exceptional view on the sea, where 2 deckchairs will be placed in order to bask in the best. On the first level a table and 4 chairs that brings an extra touch of vacation spirit to your daily life in the Hérault.