Robinson Mobile-home 4 personnes
With wide patio doors that open onto its covered terrace, the Robinson mobile home offers the luxury of space. This rental is ideal for 4 people, with two bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom : 1 double bed of 140 x 190cm
- 1 bedroom : 2 single beds of 80 x 190cm
- Living room : double sofa bed (140 x 190cm), TV with French channels, VOD, air conditioner.
- Kitchen : 1 fridge / freezer, one 4-burner cooking plate, 1 microwave, dishwasher, 1 Nespresso machine, 1 hoover, 1 extractor hood.
- Bathroom : shower, washbasin and separate toilet
- Outside : terrace 2 levels, ground floor fully covered in wood, table and 4 chairs, electric barbecue provided, solarium with sea views and 4 sunbeds
- Beds : pillows and blankets provided,
- sheets not provided (available for hire on site)
- Parking space next to the mobile home
Mobile home with all comforts of 30 m² in Hérault
Spacious accommodation for 4 people, the Robinson mobile home promises you a very relaxing family holiday. Its 30 m2 of interior surface area includes a beautiful living room, a large kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and separate toilets. The central living room is equipped with a television set with French channels. The kitchen is separate from the living room. Very well equipped, it has a fridge and freezer, cooking fires, a dishwasher, a microwave, a Nespresso machine, a hoover, an extractor hood and of course a sink with mixer tap. Charming with its appearance of a small seaside house, the Robinson is distinguished by its beautiful interior volumes, but also by its landscaped exteriors. The living room opens through a bay window onto a pleasant raised wooden terrace on 2 levels with stairs and solarium offering sea views. Accessible by a few steps from your private plot, it is secured by a wooden balustrade that also gives it charm and privacy. You have a solarium with an exceptional view of the sea, where 4 chairs will be placed so as to bask at best. At the first level You have a table and 4 chairs, which brings an extra touch of holiday spirit to your daily life in the Hérault.